Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 2 on Rollo Overload



Day 2 of cleaning up my office area. You may be wondering what a well ordered office has to do with creating art and I will tell you everything. Art has a business side. If you ignore it you will not sell any paintings and be forced to work long hours at manual labor that you detest. My apologies to people who work in manual labor; we each have a path in life and toiling on a path that is not the one we were cut out for is indeed painful. For now, my pain is cleaning my office rather than creating. One huge Wookie-style Arrrrrgh! I am not completely alone. I have a book on tape to listen to (if I can hear it above the shredder) and the largest bag of Rollo's ever sold (BJ's) on my desktop to keep me going. I am also allowed to take as many breaks as is necessary and to start with the easy stuff first. However, I am not allowed to stuff so much paper into the shredder all at once that it will not long even go backwards and require a good 35 minutes with a kitchen knife to fix. When I am through with the next hour of forced labor, I will give my self a reward and go do something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment